- FEATURED IN: Cosmopolitan, Elle, and Yahoo Beauty magazine all over the world.
- An INNOVATIVE and HIGH QUALITY treatment that gives your natural lashes the perfect curl and lift
- Founded in Switzerland.
- When service is done we apply anti-aging benefits from the application of gel pads to the under-eye area
- Lifts and curls your NATURAL lashes for 8 – 12 weeks (the average life cycle of eyelashes)
- Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, formaldehyde-free, and uses no harsh chemicals or adhesives
- Optional Tint can be applied to boost the color of your lashes and further enhance the beauty of your natural lashes
- This is NOT a traditional eyelash perm. Keratin™Lashes technology uses new innovations that improve the natural structure of each eyelash. With the Keratin Lash Lift, your lashes are lifted from the root to give you a beautiful curl rather than just curling at the tips to create the illusion of longer lashes, as with conventional lash perms.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- HOW LONG DOES THE TREATMENT TAKE?
- About 90 minutes, depending on the length and density of your lashes. The most time is spent carefully isolating each individual lash for the best outcome.
- IS THERE ANY DAMAGE TO MY NATURAL LASH?
- No, the effect of the treatment lasts as long as the natural life cycle of your eyelashes (8 – 12 weeks). They will gently drop as your own eyelashes naturally shed, but will grow back in their normal position.
- CAN I SWIM, USE THE SAUNA OR STEAM ROOM?
- Yes! After the initial 48 hours after the treatment, you can resume to all normal activity.
- CAN I WEAR MASACARA WITH THE LASH TREATMENT?
- Yes! Right after the initial treatment, however you are not allow to wash off the make up for 48 hours. So its best to know where make up for 48 hours.
- CAN I USE LATISSE OR GROWTH SERUMS AFTER?
- Yes! After the initial 48 hours after the treatment.
- CAN I GET EYELASH EXTENSIONS AFTER?
- Yes! After the initial 48 hours after the treatment. The Keratin™Lashes treatment helps nourishes your natural lashes and helps improve the structure of your lashes as a base for extensions.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Clients with alopecia, conjunctivitis, trichotillomania, and dry eye syndrome cannot receive the treatment. Safe for those pregnant or nursing, but not advised. If you have any other pre-existing health conditions, please consult your doctor before booking your appointment.
- Please arrive to the appointment without mascara or contacts.
- For optimal results:
- Discontinue use of waterproof mascara and lash growth products for at least 3-5 days before the treatment. This gives your lashes some time to rest.
- Plan to avoid water, steam, or applying products on the eyes for 48 hours immediately following the treatment.
- Minimum of 8 weeks between treatments.